I. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Contents of this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or
through this website, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
2. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the relevant
3. License to use website
(a) You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own
personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
(b) You must not
(i) Copy, republish or distribute material from this website (including republication on another website)
without the appropriate attribution to FACSMAB as the source;
(ii) Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website.
(iii) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial
(iv) Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
(v) Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made
available for redistribution e.g. newsletters.
(vi) Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages
within this website or the Contents without FACSMAB’s prior written permission.
(vii) Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of
(viii) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers
hosting this website.
1. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished,
uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of
2. You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this website solely for personal,
internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information
provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that
you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or
otherwise use any of the content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive
specific written consent from FACSMAB.
3. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of
FACSMAB’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are
protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written
permission of their respective copyright owners.
4. The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be
copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website
may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by FACSMAB.
5. This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by FACSMAB.
FACSMAB shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in
a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those
websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
6. All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The
inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by FACSMAB of such websites. In no circumstances
shall FACSMAB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service
marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.