1. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the materials and information (“Contents”) on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
2. The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice on any particular issue.
3. FACSMAB has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, FACSMAB is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FACSMAB does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or
fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be
uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be
free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
5. This website contains hypertext links to websites created and maintained by other organisations. These links
are provided to you as a convenience only.
6. FACSMAB shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or
indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance
on the Contents contained in or available from the website.